What an amazing week!!
WHEN YOU’RE READY has officially been out for one week and the response has been incredible!
As my husband and I sat in front of the computer last week patiently waiting for Amazon to publish my debut novel, he asked me if I had any goals in terms of sales. I told him I honestly just hoped to sell one!
One week later, WHEN YOU’RE READY is in the top 100 list on Amazon for Contemporary Romance! I keep checking Amazon just to make sure it’s not a mistake and they haven’t changed their mind!
So thank you. Thank you to everyone who went out and purchased WHEN YOU’RE READY. Thank you to the readers who stayed up late finishing it in one sitting. Thank you to the many wonderful fans who sent me such heartfelt notes over the past few days. A very special thanks to all of the bloggers who have helped me along the way, and who will be helping me in the next two weeks with my blog tour. You guys totally rock and I really love all of you!
And lastly, a HUGE thank you to my husband…for believing in me. You are my rock, and I can’t even begin to thank you for everything you do for me every day.
Okay, now that I’m near tears…here are a few updates!!
- PAPERBACKS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!! CreateSpace and Amazon now has WYR Paperback available for purchase. Get your copy today!
- SIGNED PAPERBACKS – We should have them available on the website for purchase soon! So stay tuned!
- WHEN YOU’RE READY is now available on iTunes! So Apple lovers, go forth and download! You can also now download WYR from Kobo and Sony!
- RELEASE PARTY’S!! I have two release parties scheduled. One is virtual and one is not! The virtual party is on Facebook and will be held tomorrow (August 1st) from 8PM – 10PM (EDT) Lots of prizes will be given out! The second release party is on August 17th at 8PM and will be held in my home town of Richmond, VA. I am lucky enough to have a best friend who owns a bar, so we are holding it there. Details on on my Facebook page!
- PINTEREST! I have unveiled my super secret board on Pinterest that has tons of pins I collected when writing WYR. Warning – do not browse unless you’ve read the book. It might contain spoilers!
I think that’s it for now! Again, thank you everyone for making my first release week a huge amazeballs successful one! Love to each and everyone of you!